GECKO Governance Exhibiting and Speaking at RegTech Summit Europe
Since the companies inception we have attended the biggest conferences around the world looking to add knowledge and network with industry leaders.
The RegTech Summit is no different. Europe’s biggest RegTech conference in central London, on 27 September is the fifth in an established global series of RegTech Summits people attending can look forward to seeing GECKO Governance at vibrant mix of enlightening panel discussions, workshop-style roundtables and inspiring thought-leadership talks.
You can view the full agenda here.
About the Summit:
Innovative technologies can ensure that regulations are applied efficiently, so consumers are protected, without compromising margins for financial services firms.
In a market that is crowded with noise about the rise of RegTech, ECN’s RegTech Summit Europe has developed a reputation for delivering insights and connections of exceptional value.
Attend this event to learn more about the key topics for 2017:
- Transaction reporting solutions for MiFID II and EMIR compliance
- Uncovering similarities between regulations and re-using data, to streamline reporting and future-proof new solutions
- Live monitoring, IoT, and other ways to improve policy making
- Using RegTech to bring innovative products and services to market
- Which RegTech solutions have the best audit trails, transparency, accuracy and scalability
- Mutually beneficial collaborations between large firms and RegTech start-ups
We look forward to seeing you at the event in September.